Wilderness Gathering. hope to see you there!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
We missed it this year due to work commitments :-( If we can get this brewery of ours suitably tamed over the coming twelve months we will be back next year! Looks like we missed a good one too!

^^^^^^^^^Usually have the Yellow Triangle on My T shirt :cool:
^^^^^^^^^

Some other types of forum based meet (which I know this one wasn't really) people wear a small sticker with their forum name on which helps no end, or pre-arranged meets at a particular time at a particular stall or similar to meet some new faces.

Or maybe everybody already knows everyone else and it's only me being a Billy No Mates !!! :rolleyes::D

Cheers, Paul

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
Had a good day there on the Saturday.

Or maybe everybody already knows everyone else and it's only me being a Billy No Mates !!! :rolleyes::D

Cheers, Paul

i wouldnt worry too much i barely knew anyone there.... i recognised one or two from the bushcraft show mainly the traders... like the guys from shark tinderbox....

i was slightly annoyed i was actually part of a group ( i got volunteered to organise a meet up, not BCUK members just my mates )
silly sod's ended up in Gillingham in KENT....... THERES ME ALL ON MY LONESOME :( they abandoned me....

Glen

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
You can see it going through his head. "Don't need anything- I know where Gillingham is"

Easy mistake to make at Waterloo mind you.

I hope you wind him up endlessly for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
You can see it going through his head. "Don't need anything- I know where Gillingham is"

Easy mistake to make at Waterloo mind you.

I hope you wind him up endlessly for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn right i will. I aint even got a car or satnav and i managed to get there, but me an him go back years... i dated his mother for a while... he was the one who introduced me to BCUK... im a joiner by trade and i do steel fabrication and he does the advertising.... technically he's my agent... but he's on one of the other site's

minde u he was comin from Derby and he drives....

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
This happens every year at least twice, cut and pasted from WG website directions page.
NOTE FROM ORGANISERS

One of the many amusing Gathering stories told over the years involves certain individuals holding weekend tickets turning up at the Gatherings registered office on the Thursday wondering where they are supposed to pitch their tent and where all the activities are. So to avoid the mirth of the staff please take note of the event venue address clearly indicated above and on all our literature.

​Roger

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE