Wild camping/bushcraft in the North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 19, 2015
newcastle
hi nathan...i havnt camped for a long time truth is am just starting to put camping stuff together again was looking to meet up with some one like minded and talk about camping gear place,s may be pick up some tips ....work wise if going camping i am off work tuesday to sat every week ....never been to weardale ..do have some places in mind ...and as for brockwell wood i can near see it from my home that close ...thank you for your reply..

Jan 17, 2016
scarborough
hi all i am new to this bushcraft forum....i am looking for some one to wild camp with in the north east if theres any one out there ...the comment about chopwell wood they are rite some charvas do use it but there are still some good spots in there ..

Hi, am in the same position as you and looking to meet others in wild camping. Im in scarborough north yorks. Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE