Which pine tree makes the tastiest brew?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mantic

Nomad
May 9, 2006
UK
Do you normally drink tea? Especially fruit teas? If you don't most of the odd stuff tastes like pap. I started off drinking fruit teas with a bit of sugar and then slowly weaned myself off the sugar and finally moved onto the 'hard man' : ) stuff like nettle tea (initially tastes like a warm muddy puddle). Can take a while if you hate the stuff mind.

Sorry if I've gone over old / redundant ground - just a thought. :cool:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Most Wild foods are a shock to our pampered western palate.

There is a reason we chose to abandon the hunter gatherer lifestyle and chose cultivation.

Pine needle tea is one of those brews that i actually enjoy. Young fresh needles of Scots pine steeped for a minute or 2 is a refreshing brew. I also like dandelion coffee as long as you remember its not supposed to be coffee.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I agree with the Scots Pine. It gives a great and very refreshing brew. I tried it for the first time recently and was surprised how good it was.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE