Wheres this map??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Siecroz

hi

Im brand new to this forum and have spent the last couple of days reading through and getting a general feel for things.
I am new'ish to Bushcraft, of a sorts .. having been brought up in Wales, spending most of my early teens in the woods or mountains wild camping,.. and having some extra training through the Army Cadets. But I was looking to around and didn't realise just how many non-military orientated people were out there who were like minded about using what nature provides.

anyway, to the point of my post.. I read in one of the posts that there is a BCUK Map somewhere to plot yourself on and locate others in your area who are looking to get out and get stuck in..

Does anyone know, or can anyone guide me to where I might find this???

Please help

Cheers Muchly

Sie

S

Siecroz

Cheers Angus

added myself to the location map, but unfirtunately there is some kinda problem with the server at the mo so it wount allow me to view users details.

Not to worry tho :)

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
I've looked a tthe map and know what the issue is, however, I can't get access to my server at the mo.
so if you want to view users details, when you get the error page, in the address bar simply change the begining of it from "www.bushcraftuk.net/" to "www.bushcraftuk.com/"

Just change the ".net" to ".com" , retain the rest of the address as is.

I'll have it fixed as soon as I can get back on the server.

Cheers
Carlo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE