Where to buy a new (unused) British Army Goretex bivy? Am in NZ.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Siberian Mongoose

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2023
Lemonwood Rez, NZ
Where to buy a new (unused) British Army Goretex bivy: searched online but this can be a bit confusing—search engines don‘t work very well anymore, and tend to repeat the results page after page: have i reached the end of the internet?!…and have to turn back?!

Not too worried about the colour but prefer Olive green (probably no more available unused), then DPM or MTP. There were some grade 1s in a local surplus shop (but was too far for me to look) in Christchurch, NZ, so i need to import one, or maybe two being one of each camo-pattern.

Please, hope that anyone can help me here with this. Ta muchly. :)

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'd phone Endicott's and ask.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
The olive green ones are pretty old now .even an unused one might have problems with seem tapes etc

Siberian Mongoose

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2023
Lemonwood Rez, NZ
Only DPM and MTP ones that i’ve found unused are from Kitmonster in Kent: How are they for buying off of? They also have the 50L Exped drybag plus the other sizes in olive (as i have some to me looks like grey-olive (or olive-grey), i have two earlier ones which are medium olive green) and black, apart from 40L (being as rare as dragons‘ teeth).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE