What's this all about then?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
lol

actually the title doesnt mention ray mears

just the description woffles about him being a superstar on the telly

then the pics of what seem to be a green pepper and a bicycling helmet and a couple of outdoors manuals

i would definitely send him an email about the pepper

Tant

..............................and the bottles, could that be a mini ant farm for sale too ?

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
Wayne Fears and Greg Davenport are two american survival instructors. I can't I.D. the third title. Decent material, Davenport was a USAF trained instructor and frankly 90% of his stuff is right out of their manual. If you have Wiseman's SAS guide you just don't need them. What is S/H in the UK? many EBAY sellers make a tidy profit on excessive charges.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
The third title is THE GREEN RIVER GROUP GUIDE TO WILDERNESS SURVIVAL. So what you have here are 3 american manuals. If your a novice suddenly in a survival situation any one text will help you muddle through. I honestly don't think you will read something in these and suddenly see 1000 points of light from bowdrills illuminating some obscure facet of bushcraft. The Mears reference, chili pepper and helmet and one successful buyers bid make me think he's on the dole from a head injury incurred during a rugby match.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE