What non bushcraft books do you read?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
gunnix said:
I just read Jared Diamond's books Collapse and Guns, Germs and Steel which are interesting as well.

His last one, "Collapse" is also a very interesting read. It should be on the recommended booklist of every nation's political leader.

Tom

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Galemys said:
His last one, "Collapse" is also a very interesting read. It should be on the recommended booklist of every nation's political leader.

Tom

Oh yea I forgot to add Collapse in my post, you see I mentioned "books" but only mentioned one ;)

I agree that it's really a book to recommend to anyone.

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Goose said:
After a conversation round the fire about books at a recent meet it was discovered that most of us there had read or were reading the same type of books!
These had nothing to do with bushcraft and it has set me wondering how many of us read the same stuff.
The ones that come up were by Terry Pratchett (Discworld), Bernard Cornwell (Sharpe) and Tom Sharpe, what non bushcraft books do you read?

Currently reading: 1776 (American Revolution) , Crucible of War (French and Indian War), and Will to Murder (concerns a local murder from the 1970s that I had some slight connection to. Interesting case - old mansion, old money, heiress and her nurse strangled).

PG

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i have just read John J Rowlands Cache Lake Country, fantastic read it think.. im sure people here would like it!
i quite liked Strange and Norrell.. though it did drag on a little. There is some titles here this thread has given me lots to add to my amazon wish list which is already some ten pages long!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE