What book are you reading at the moment?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
im also getting stuck into the long walk by Slavomir Rawicz, pretty good so far!:)

pete

I've read this book 4 times and still find it an inspiration. There's one bit that does make me doubt it though... nuff said.;)

Currently working my way through Anthony Beevor's D-day: The Battle For Normandy.

And for the light reading just before sleep one of the Modesty Blaise novels.

Interesting selection fella's thanks for sharing.

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
the book of woodcraft by ernest thompson seton on pdf. have found very few 1st editions worldwide ranging in price from $50 to $300 for a signed copy.
bit of a tough read but possibly one of the first handbooks for our chosen subject

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Just finished reading,
The Tiger in the Well - Phillip Pullman, A great little page turner.
the Little Stranger - Sarah Waters, A brilliantly enjoyable book.

Both the above recommended to me by the missus and very good recommendations they were,

Just started the Ascent of Money by Niall Ferguson.

The scripts of 'Yes Minister' The most razor sharp comedy ever writted, and still frighteningly relevant 30 years on!

The Gulag Archipelago - Solzhenitsyn
I like Solzhenitsyn - I'm currently gearing up to tackle 'August 1914'

Second Stage Lensmen - E.E. "Doc" Smith.....
Are the Lensman books any good? I collected a massive vintage Sci-Fi collection some years ago but never got round to reading them (still wading through the 200 odd Asimov books!!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
just finished an Ian M Banks (Matter) and now just started a Cussler (easy quick read) Also reading a religious book and memory book and a riddle book :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE