Wanted: Sevylor Voyager/or similar inflatable canoe.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Taffy63

Forager
May 18, 2009
Vale of Glamorgan
Hi, my attempt to buy the Sevylor voyager inflatable canoe on here earlier this week fell through and I was wondering if any of you fine people had one knocking about that you would like to sell. The other one was on for £50 and that is around about what I was looking for. Although I could stretch a little for the right canoe!:canoe:
Thanks for any help you may be able to give.:beerchug:
Regards
Nigel

john wings

Forager
Dec 12, 2004
cornwall
ive a sevylor eskimo kayak double,virtually unused;one if the two inflatable tubes has come adrift from the other but makes little difference,just a slight list.im after a bit more than fifty notes though as they retailed at over £500.im open to decent offers though;collection only from central cornwall.condition is as new!a shoulder injury has knocked any canoe activity on the head,and hence reason for sale

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
ive a sevylor eskimo kayak double,virtually unused;one if the two inflatable tubes has come adrift from the other but makes little difference,just a slight list.im after a bit more than fifty notes though as they retailed at over £500.im open to decent offers though;collection only from central cornwall.condition is as new!a shoulder injury has knocked any canoe activity on the head,and hence reason for sale

Hi John
I can't seem to find any info on this model. Can you post a link for the spec, reviews,etc if you have anything please

Craeg

Taffy63

Forager
May 18, 2009
Vale of Glamorgan
Hey, thought it was a long shot just had to give it a go, number one sons birthday at the end of the month and it would have been nice.
Cheers
Nigel

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria

John - If its a dislocated shoulder then hang in there. Give it a year or so to fully heal (strengthening it up towards the end of that enforced break) and I'm sure you'll get out. Of course if its more serious ignore my comments. It would be a shame to rush into selling it off, possibly for nowhere near the price you paid for it, if there is any chance you could enjoy it again. If it is a dislocated shoulder then give it plenty of recovery time especially for kayaking. A mate rushed back after 9 months and ended up with over five years of going back for surgery to repair the damage caused.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
My advise is to check out ebay. I have a mate who put a speculative bid on for about that money and won it. A sevylor voyager or one of their similar canoes. You never know. A bid doesn't cost anything until you win it.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire

Thanks John but if it lists in the water I don't want it thaks.

Cheers
Craeg

Taffy63

Forager
May 18, 2009
Vale of Glamorgan
Welcome to the forum anderson365, thank you very much for the offer, but I am now looking at getting a Colorado or a Stearn Back Country.
Very good of you though.
:beerchug:
Cheers
Nigel

Sep 20, 2010
Egglescliffe
Not quite the same but I have a canvas hulled inflatable and am keeping hold of it. Personaly they give much better performance but sadley that is reflected in their price :( Good luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE