Wanted. Dried Rations, Hot Start Cereal.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
My gaffer's gonna pick one up this week for me, I'll pass it on to Pete at the weekend if you like?

Thats great rich, or give me your PP and I will settle up if you could send it to me?
Be nice to have a play and i am not sure I will be seeing Pete before the off.

best.

Chris.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thats great rich, or give me your PP and I will settle up if you could send it to me?
Be nice to have a play and i am not sure I will be seeing Pete before the off.

best.

Chris.

No probs, I'll find out how much it is and let you know

Then I'll have to figure out the best way to post a bag of white powder to you :)

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I use:

powderedmilk.jpg

If you find a tin that fits the milk powder tin give me a shout.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
can you use any dried milk and am i understanding this that you mix the oats milk powder and sugar together then bung in the boiling water ?
also would marval milk powder work ?

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
im making my own breakfast rats too Chris. oats so simple with strawberry and raspberry pieces. ill also chuck in some clusters from a suitable cereal box as well as some milk powder.

strawberries are in the hot box now.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
can you use any dried milk and am i understanding this that you mix the oats milk powder and sugar together then bung in the boiling water ?
also would marval milk powder work ?

Yes mate, the milk mixes better than if you just chuck it in your tea/coffee. just add the boiling water and stir! The longer you leave it to cool the thicker it gets so some times I find you may have to add a bit more water half way through. I measure mine out in table spoons as I like lots of porridge.

Si

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
well i got my dehydrator on monday and so far ive done a punnet of strawberries, 4 bananas, 3 apples and a tin of pineapple. made up a brunch for work tomorrow which is a load of medium milled oats, full fat milk powder and a generous helping of the above dried fruit. ill report back tomorrow evening as to how it goes. i may add some suger to it too but will wait till ive rehydrated it and tried it first. going to do a batch of chilli this weekend i think too.

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
WOW! i got 2 500g packets of full fat milk powder in tesco for less than a pound each in the reduced section. £22.50 sounds ridiculous. ill get a pic up in a bit of the stuff i got

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE