Walther cp88 air pistol belt holsters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Last night I banned AAD for seven days to give him time to read the rules, and familiarise himself with the general tone of BcUK, before he posted any more criticism and caused the Mods or members any further irritation. Just a short chill out.

JonathanD has asked that I reopen the thread. It is hereby reopened.

cheers,
Toddy

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Thanks Toddy,

Just a note to say I had been conversing with AADavid via Ebay a good day and a half before he found this forum and thread. I had listed the holsters on here and BB, but while withdrawing them from sale on BB, I neglected to do so here. That being said though, AADavid knew that they were listed on Ebay BEFORE he came here, and I had told him via email, PM and this thread that I would not end the listing. When you add up the cost of Insertion Fees, International Site Visibility, Picture fees and Gallery fees, it adds up to much more than 50p.

The price of the holsters listed in this thread were for BcUK members in which I was making no profit at all as the retail price for one is more than this, there has been no interest at all in nearly four weeks on here and BB so I moved them on to the bay.

If a BcUK member had wanted them, they would have had them, no problem. As AADavid specifically joined to get a bargain with no history, feedback etc, and after being burned on BB by something similar, I politely turned him down via PM, and posted here that they were no longer available as they were on Ebay so to be fair to AADavid as I had turned him down.

What I won't do, is bow down to blackmail and coercion. Dishonoured? No. My goods, I shall do with them what I wish, and sell to who I wish in a fair manner. And if I feel the need to give them away here if they don't sell, that too is my prerogative.

Thanks to all those that put this forward.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE