Walther cp88 air pistol belt holsters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I somehow have two leather Walther CP88 belt holsters that I have accrued over the years which is amazing as I've never had a CP88. They have never been used and are wet formed to fit the Walther CP88 specifically. Looking for £25 NOW £20 for the two which includes shipping and fees.

DSC06673.jpg

DSC06674.jpg

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
If there's no bids Jonathan you can remove the listing I think.

I know, but I've already paid the listing fees. If I cancelled and sold them here after I've paid for that with free postage and PP fees included, I might as well give them away.

These are no longer available here as I have listed them on Ebay.

That's just not on Jonathan.
If you advertise something on a forum and then decide to list on Ebay you should withdraw the item from the forum BEFORE listing on Ebay.
I agreed to buy them unconditionally at the £20 advertised price.
You must carry the sale here through and accept your mistake or be dishonoured.
David

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Actually that's not in the rules at all.

Basically it's his property. He last reduced them and bumped the thread days ago.
As soon as he read your offer he responded politely.

Your offer here is fine, but he only put them onto ebay when there was no interest here despite a substantial price drop.

If they don't sell on ebay, this thread is still here and he can come back and say they're still available.

There is another issue.
We don't know you, sales here are based on trust.
I'm not saying you're not trustworthy, just unknown and very new.

Let this thread lie.

Toddy

Actually that's not in the rules at all.

Basically it's his property. He last reduced them and bumped the thread days ago.
As soon as he read your offer he responded politely.

Your offer here is fine, but he only put them onto ebay when there was no interest here despite a substantial price drop.

If they don't sell on ebay, this thread is still here and he can come back and say they're still available.

There is another issue.
We don't know you, sales here are based on trust.
I'm not saying you're not trustworthy, just unknown and very new.

Let this thread lie.

Toddy

I understand your thinking on my 'newness' but on all the air gun fourms I'm on (Trusted seller on Airarmsownersclub, under the same name) there is a distinct rule that whoever says 'I'll have it' unconditionally, gets it. Indeed, on airgunforum.co.uk if you're found to be advertising elsewhere as well you'll get a week long ban!

On any other forum I subscribe to, the seller would be getting a reprimand from the Mods, not being protected by them!

What do others think?

GearGuru

Forager
Jun 7, 2006
Market Deeping
I think you should grow up and stop being a jack bottom - he can sell them to who he likes when he likes and where he likes - and he shouldn't have to put up with somebody whinging at him!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Reply to AirArmsDavid
I think you're cheeking a Mod when you're a newbie on the forum.
Please read the rules you agreed to when you joined.

Sales are a very, very, very, tiny part of the activities here. The permission to advertise for sale is restricted to Full Members.
It's his property; he can sell, or not, as he chooses. He can sell to whom he wants, or not.

Is that any clearer ?

Toddy

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not having a go at the newbie here at all David but I agree with what Toddy says really. We're more of a friendly bunch and a lot of what goes on is based on trust and friendship. Maybe a few less rules than other forums and more of an understanding.

Maybe instead of demanding the sale and throwing the doll out of the pram you could have said something like " Thanks for letting me know. It's a shame it's not available, I guess I need to be quicker next time. Have you got a link for the ebay listing as I'm still interested ? "

I could understand your anger if you'd agreed a sale with Jonathan and then he decided to let it go to someone else.

It's not my sale so I'm shutting up now.

I know, but I've already paid the listing fees. If I cancelled and sold them here after I've paid for that with free postage and PP fees included, I might as well give them away.
...additionally, paying Ebay fees doesn't guarantee a sale, whereas I have. If you sell them both for £24.98 you'll end up with around £20 after Ebay listing and final value fees: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/fees.html#Auction

As you can see, your listing fee is £0.25 per item, a total of £0.50 you are currently out of pocket by.

So, why don't I pay you £20.50 as a compromise? Then you can sleep soundly knowing you haven't wasted anything on Ebay.

Over to you..........

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29523

"If for any reason a moderator does step in take on board what’s said and abide by it, they do what I’ve asked of them. If there’s an issue let me know or bring it up with the mod in question via PM, if it’s a good subject for general discussion it can be discussed. Do not turn the thread into a debate. "

Shall we end things there?

Toddy

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29523

"If for any reason a moderator does step in take on board what’s said and abide by it, they do what I’ve asked of them. If there’s an issue let me know or bring it up with the mod in question via PM, if it’s a good subject for general discussion it can be discussed. Do not turn the thread into a debate. "

Shall we end things there?

Toddy

Should read.... "then do what is asked by them" should it not?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
This is a private forum. Tony's grammar is correct.

Enough.

Jonathan, I'll close this thread, pm me if later you wish it re-opened.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE