Vote for wildlife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
hehe, looks like we're winning; wildlife is about 68%, watersports about 17%, everything else under 5-10%.

i used to really hate quarries, but they do provide important raw materials and jobs, and if they get made into wildlife-friendly places afterwards, it can't be a bad thing- if they hadn't been there, most would probably be houses or apartments by now.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Another wildlife vote here.

Interestingly I was viewing a heathland, whose name escapes me at the moment, and there was a quarry right next to it. According to the manager of the heath it will be turned into a wildlife sanctuary when they've finished excavating.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I voted to turn them into leasure complexes because I object to being told what to vote for ;)

Well Ok I didnt really, I voted wildlife.

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
Another vote for wildlife, well I would wouldn't I, being in St Austell Cornwall the centre of the clay industry and some very large holes in the ground.:naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE