volunteer looking for 2-4 week placement at medieval/bushcraft/Celtic village group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Earthpeace

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2006
France
I am living in france at the moment (on our smallholding) I'm looking to take a break/learning working holiday in England ( i am English). I'm looking for a placement in a medieval / viking / Celtic /bushcraft type village or community. That is building a village or needs a helping hand. Would like the opportunity to learn bushcraft type craft and cottage crafts, like soap making , brain tanning...ect. I would require shelter (be it tent, house, tipi....) and some food if possible, as I would have no transport , (by getting a taxi to fetch me from the airport to the place).
I offer in exchange manual labor, fetching, carrying, helping out, i am self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined, quick to learn and open minded. I am experienced (11years) in animal caring be it rabbits , sheep, llamas, heavy horses, can do logging, driving ect, handling/training animal no problem (like shearing, injections...) cottage crafts like spinning, weaving, dying, fur tawing, taxidermy, living barriers. butter, ice-cream, cheese making, butchering, dressing in period clothes........ best have a look at my site if you are interested in taking me on for 2-4weeks end of this year or next year.

or if any of you follow bushcrafter could point me in the right direction.:D ............ that would be super
Thanks all round

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE