Ummm I have a new knife! A Wilkinson Sword Survival knife in NATO black!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Hmmm interesting, but I don't think is the knife you are looking for:)

I may have misread your post earlier. I thought you said you got it from sargey. I know one I had made a trip to Oregon and then to the UK. :) I've had three. Still have one left in the box, unopened. :)

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Looks big enough to play tennis with, ride a bike and swim. However I used their product for 3 months and was still crap at tennis. Wrote and complained but never got a reply. :dunno:

youre not supposed to smoke them Aaron!!!!!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I may have misread your post earlier. I thought you said you got it from sargey. I know one I had made a trip to Oregon and then to the UK. :) I've had three. Still have one left in the box, unopened. :)

Ahh! Haha no worries matey :)

Today's fun shall be hunting through some filing cabinets to make up the Kit that lives in the handle, 4split shot, swivels, and hooks, needle sailmaker, needle normal(?) metal match, scalpel blade and snare wire.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Would it be possible to fill that hollow and make if almost full tang then a nice set of bayley type g10 scales to Finnish it off mmmmmmm I feel a project coming on what due think ?

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
the one i have is still full of its bits but a shame the previous owner (Dad!) didn't know slightest about sharpening it though. its a bu66er to sharpen as the steel is so hard.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE