Trail Food Book....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I think I might have that book....although I haven't looked at it for a fair while and have lent it out to another member here right now.

If it's not that one then it's one just like it I have......I'm sure AndyN will be along shortly and as he "still" ;) has my copy he can tell you what he thinks of it.

From memory it does have some pretty useful stuff in it about drying foods and so on.

Sorry I can't help more...the old grey matter seems to be letting me down!

Cheers,

Bam. :)

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi Phil

Sorry should have read the question more carefully.

If you are anyway interested in preparing your own food for the outdoors this book covers a lot of ground.

There are some good recipies and even instructions on how to build your own dehydration cabinet.

It is in a handy pocket book size though all pictures are black and white drawings.

I have used my copy in the field from time to time for the recipies. I have not yet got round to dehydrating my own food apart from making beef jerky.

My thoughts are get yourself a copy and try some drying. The instructions are pretty clear and straight forward.

Cheers

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE