thebushcraftstore.co.uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DV...

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2010
East of England
Always had a cracking service from this co. If you use "yell.com" (without the quotes) as a voucher at check out you get some pennies off :)

No connection, just a happy customer...

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
im confused... is this the place over at cruise hill??? i went there once or twice about 5 years ago and it just seemed like a pretty poor effort at an army surplus store! have they changed?!?!?! they seem to offer the most amazing stuff online and bushcraft courses and everything!!! im going to make my way over there on friday to check it all out!!!

will def be using them in future as its only a 30min drive and they seem to offer everything i ever need... only time will tell!

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
It is the same store at Crews Hill, but they've changed their style. They still have some army surplus stuff but they've gone all bushcrafty now.

My wife's been there a couple of times to buy stuff for my son since they changed and she recommends it.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I've only been there the once, even though I'm probably one of the closest members living in Cheshunt but they were very helpful with my request and had a bit of a wee chat too. All good praise over on British Blades too.

mattweasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2010
hertfordshire england
Went to the Bushcraft store today and bought a norgie shirt for £8 as well as a few other bits and bobs. Nice guys there, very helpful and good gear.:)
I didn't know it was there until I saw this thread, so thanks.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Found it really hard to leave once I got in there. Kid in sweetshop springs to mind.

I know the feeling :) shame i had the Mrs ans the little un with me when i popped in - meant that I didn't really get to look at things in enough detail. never mind though, will have to make another trip there without them

mattweasel

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2010
hertfordshire england
I know the feeling :) shame i had the Mrs ans the little un with me when i popped in - meant that I didn't really get to look at things in enough detail. never mind though, will have to make another trip there without them

I managed to get out without the wife and kids, so I didn't have that problem.:D
Its just so much better that way.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

LOL... that's why I'm going tomorrow.

She's at work so I don't have to worry about how much time I spend in there, just what money I spend :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE