The Drambuie Appreciation Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
I had an idea a while ago and I wanted to know if people would be up for it...

Any time I’m out in the great outdoors I almost always have a hip flask of my favourite tipple with me.
Now that favourite tipple has, for some years now, been Drambuie. The sweetened whiskey warms my body and my soul :D and I’m always on the lookout for a good offer on a bottle of it.

Last year Sainsburys did it at £16 a bottle!
I bought 2 bottles, but I could have easily missed it as the offer was only on for a week and I rarely shop at Sainsburys :eek:

I thought it would be a good idea to start a Drambuie Appreciation Thread which Drambuie lovers could subscribe to, and if ever you see a supermarket selling a bottle for under £20, let us know about it, and everyone will get a notification! :D

There could potentially be threads started like this for all kinds of nectars, then instead of 2 eyes looking out for a bargain, we could have 4, 6, 10, 20... maybe even an odd number if someone only has one eye...

I’ll start us off:
Waitrose are selling bottles for £18.50 this week :D

Cheers!
Will :approve:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE