The Campervan Cookbook bu Martin Dorey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
Hi there all my foody friends.
For Christmas my lovely hubby Dave bought for me a book entitled.
The Campervan Cookbook by Martin Dorey.
The book is full of all kinds of interesting recipes not only for cooking in the two rings in your van but also on open fire.
He also goes into foraging, trespass laws, catching guidelines for all the seafood in his book including legal keep size, what season is ok to collect your seafood, what goes well with it, and some gorgeous recipes to make with it.
It's written in a lighthearted surferdude manner and includes information on free camping, open fire camping, wild mushrooms and herb collections, games to play outside with your kids and lots of other really useful bits of info, including the perfect camp cuppa.
(tea as you all know is a subject close to my heart.)
I found myself reading it cover to cover and it will be living in our van, for a book under £10 it's well worth a purchase!
(Except for WombleLancs. We've bought you one for your vanwarming present!)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi Jellytot , Sounds like a great book .

I have spent years working away from home and allway stayed in my campervan , beats sharing digs and eating takeaway every day.

A good handy guide to keep in the van or car , i will be on the lookout for this one ,

Craig..................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE