That Chap Evading the Authorities in Northumberland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
Hmmm how very prophetic beachlover.

Gazza is now becoming involved

Edited to add:

Reporter quote
We saw with our own eyes how quickly the police arrived after that first spotting and APPREHENSION at around seven thirty.......Odd, if they apprehended him then, why don't they have him now hahahahahahahhaa

Last edited:

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
I thought I had seen this bloke in Caerphilly earlier today, down by the castle, but it seems that was a different moat........No reward for me then ;(

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
PC Gung Ho with the Taser is showing us his war face. Not very impressive.
You mean this guy? :)
rofl1n.png

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hmmmm " they wouldn't let me have a HK, but I'll 'ave 'im....."

police-rothbury_1676451c.jpg

Ooooh, and fingers on triggers. I only know three units taught the restraint needed for this and the police are not one of them. Is this picture staged by actors or for real?

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
article-1293492-0A631949000005DC-740_634x689.jpg

Does look a little "posed" and it is a "Daily Mail" photo, Two of the guys don't have "POLICE" written on their Kevlar head wear either?

Wings

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
Is the bloke on the left sitting on a toilet, which is just out of shot?

If so, by the strained look on his face, that helmet may come in handy to avoid being hit by exploding diarrhoea

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Damn, it they all have fingers on triggers. It has to be posed. Although even if posed, I doubt real police would show fingers on triggers.

EDIT: in fact looking more closely at the hip holster with thumb snap that doesn't fit and several other things, it seems like it is just some actors posing.

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Peronally, I am particularly impressed with the ability to hold a carbine in such a stupidly ineffective manner that the stock is noteven remotely in contact with the shoulder.

Clearly highly trained (although whether on X-box or PS3 is hard to tell)

And as for that yellow item - pointing it at the guy in front whilst pulling faces at the camera. Aaah yes, a sign of dedication and professionalism.

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
This photo is shown from the right hand side of this gang, but they have also been shown from the left side in video clips throughout the night. It stood out for me, as one of the lads is not wearing any headgear. It is one of the video clips shot of the general area, and partly obscured by foliage.

On the other hand, maybe the bloke pulling the face has just realised that if the bloke who is standing starts shooting, the spent cases may go straight down the front of his tee shirt...
ooh nasty

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Peronally, I am particularly ipressed with the ability to hold a carbine in such a stupidly ineffective manner that the stock is noteven remotely in contact with the shoulder.

Clearly highly trained (although whether on X-box or PS3 is hard to tell)

It's an awful pic. I doubt any of them has ever held a gun before this or even come close to a police uniform. It's a shame that the tabloids and media have to make this pictures that will in hindsight not be favourable for the forces involved, it is just gung ho C'MON AND GET IT nonesense which is not needed in this situation.

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Reminds me of when i had a guy pull a face like that when i was a young recruit in the depot in Aldershot when we walked into an out of bounds pub for joe crow many years ago. I won . Mind you he does look hard . Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE