Taxi cost?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
ooooh bitchy !:rolleyes:
i asked the questions because i saw the post in the recent forum posts which have no section headings.lol

Wasnt meant to be bitchy, just in jest :D

btw...

They do, they're on the right, and also on top when you visit the topic :D

mI2By3e.png

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Mouse040, if you ask in the Bushmoot forum, someone might give you a lift, or be happy to share a taxi with you to the site.
I don't know the costs, but the local taxi company phone number should be on the print out for the Moot with the ticket details. You could phone and ask or book ?

cheers,
Toddy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
As I'm bored and my calls are included in my broadband package I just phoned 01656 66 24 77 and the cost from Bridgend train station to the site is £12. Thats my good deed for the day done :)
[h=3][/h]

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
As I'm bored and my calls are included in my broadband package I just phoned 01656 66 24 77 and the cost from Bridgend train station to the site is £12. Thats my good deed for the day done :)
[h=3][/h]

You deserve rep, or a least a :You_Rock_ goodjob: thanks:

M

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Ask around.
Pretty much every time I've gone, I've gone by train and someone has always given me a lift.

What time does your train get in? I can time a visit to ASDA and you could pick up some food etc. on the way in. The favour is repayable with something yummy to share at the Naughty Corner over the weekend! No need to throw money at the taxi firm. ;) PM me.

Phil (Chef)

Last edited:

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
I get to Bridgend at 2.10 and would be very great full getting food at that en would save me a carrie
Your a gent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE