Tamarack Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Just wanted to publically say "Thank You" to these guys, Sally and Tony at Tamarack for their quick emails and the refund for an item i bought a while ago.

:thankyou: folks

outdoorowain

Jan 20, 2009
Lancashire
I like that shop aswell. They are very helpfull when I go in.
By the way last time I went in they had a knife by AW in there, looks very nice, but did not see a price.
Can anyone tell me?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Top folks to deal with and always happy to give good advice rather than just pushing a sale.

Walking in the shop is a bushcrafters' wet dream too :D

Grayfox

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2009
North West Lancashire
Yup, I can vouch for all that , I'm a regular there. I asked about the knife last time I was in there and I have a feeling it was £320 but I might be wrong. I have spent **** loads there since I found them.

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
ahhhhh Sally...... she has a voice that could launch a thousand bushcrafters on their way!:naughty: :eek:

on their way up north to visit! pffffwooraar!
Hey up blast from the past bert, it's me, modest Stu :)

Back to the knife, I'm pretty sure that Alan just made a nice little limited edition run of knives for Tamarack, to celebrate an anniversary of the set up (10yrs?), likley one or some of those eh?

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
An old post I know but I have just received an item from them which is brilliant, I only ordered it on Friday afternoon so am very happy it arrived here this morning. A very fast delivery and felt it was important that their services is recognised and appreciated!

Thanks

Stephen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE