Tamarack Outdoors Sale!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Do cross check their prices though. I've often found that they end up no better after the "discounts" than other suppliers normal prices !

There may well be some good deals in there somewhere but do check first.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Do cross check their prices though. I've often found that they end up no better after the "discounts" than other suppliers normal prices !

There may well be some good deals in there somewhere but do check first.

Very good advice there, I always highlight an item before purchase and cross search the web.

ValeTudoGuy

Nomad
Mar 8, 2017
Preston, England
Well everything came promptly and really well packed. I got a Cold Steel Tomahawk, a Lauri blade and two Wetterlings: 104 and 118.

Im going to try the 118 out against my Hultafors Agdor 800g Trekking Axe to so if it will replace it full time.

Over all the Wetterling look pretty decent, though a little rougher than I had expected out of the box. Much better handles than the Agdor though... Which for a £20 something axe has been utterly brilliant I have to say.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Well everything came promptly and really well packed. I got a Cold Steel Tomahawk, a Lauri blade and two Wetterlings: 104 and 118.

Im going to try the 118 out against my Hultafors Agdor 800g Trekking Axe to so if it will replace it full time.

Over all the Wetterling look pretty decent, though a little rougher than I had expected out of the box. Much better handles than the Agdor though... Which for a £20 something axe has been utterly brilliant I have to say.

I have the Hultafors Agdor 800g too and have always been happy with it, it seems Tamarack have stopped or reduced a lot of the discounts now. Be good to see a picture of the Lauri blade once you have handled it up. good luck with your new shinys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE