Sussex Bushcraft group meet for February 2013: Weekend of 15th to 17th Feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
We'll give you a hand in finding some trees :D

yawning.jpg

jimmypw

May 23, 2012
Surbiton
I'm gutted about missing the last one and again this month I have some BCU training on the same day. I'll work out the logistics of it all this may mean I only come along on saturday but that's better than nothing.

1 spandit, if it's 16th/17th
2 Simon and maybe Iona
3 Hawkmaster (Sunday only)
4 Mark46w. 16th/17th
5 Neumo
6 Swallow (tentative for Sat morning onwards and tentative for +2)
7 FedUpFrog (from Sat morning)
8 Rich (from Sat morning)
9 Peter_t
10 Mark (Kep) - Tentative
11 Jimmypw - Tentative

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I won't take it personally that everyone is coming when I can't.

You can come to my woods with a few other invited persons for a weeks meet im thinking or doing up there in the school summer holidays to make up for it, you don't have to do the whole week btw, just as long as you want to

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
You still here? I thought you were sliding down hills.Lol.

Apprently they have wifi in the mountains. And I'm walking up not sliding down, we'll mainly, the odd slide down. Was waste deep in snow today walking through the woods, that's with snowshoes on. The shop had given me the wrong size. Thank bob for the belly, it's the only thing that stopped me disappearing for ever under the snow. 4 metres deep in places!

did 4.5 km through it today and boy do I know that my legs have worked. Total ascent of 1,700 metres.

@Kepis - that's a lovely offer, thank you, let me know dates. Fingers crossed I'll have a job soon.

Anyway, hijack over (pun intended), if anyone is Gatwick way and can pick up the chute, let me know and we'll try and sort something out.

Have a good one chaps.

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
Having missed the last couple due to being a bit poorly I was looking forward to this one. Then I recieved an appiontment for an MRI scan on my back for the 16th, I suppose they are trying to clear a backlog if they are working saturdays.

Never mind, theres always next time.

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Well I am glad that everything is going well and that the meets are getting progressively larger,I cant wait to get out and about again,but alas my health is still not up to it.
Kepis you bought that lottery ticket yet?

F7144

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2011
Kent
1 spandit, if it's 16th/17th
2 Simon and maybe Iona
3 Hawkmaster (Sunday only)
4 Mark46w. 16th/17th
5 Neumo
6 Swallow (tentative for Sat morning onwards and tentative for +2)
7 FedUpFrog (from Sat morning)
8 Rich (from Sat morning)
9 Peter_t
10 Mark (Kep) - Tentative
11 Jimmypw - Tentative
12 Luke

I will be getting there between 10.00hrs - 14.00hrs depending if I get a deer that morning. Whats the sketch with the chute if Jacks not going to be there?

Luke

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I can pick up the chute from Jack this week, if he is not around as I have the week off & will probably be up that way. I will be up there on the Friday lunch time, unless it is snowing.

Could do a walk out as well if anyone was interested.

FedUpFrog

Jan 18, 2012
Newport, Gwent
Just been told by boss I am booked on a plane to Berlin at 1800 tonight, arrive back at Gatwick late Friday night, thrown lots of stuff in car, prepare for choatic unpacking Saturday morning! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE