surplus and adventure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outthere!

Oct 26, 2010
oxford
Hey Guys,

Come on give the guys at surplus and adventure a break!!
Ok everyone has bad times but i have used these guys quite a few times, ok i had a slight delay with 1 order but i was informed, and i got my money back no probs when 1 of my items was not available!
Forget all the BS that happens it happens to everyone that what you call life!!!
Give em a break they good guys, i will use em again no doubts,

get Outthere!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Im going to hang this out there, and ask, Do you have any connection to the company mentioned in your post dude, feel free to tell us a little about your self, what were the items you had an issue with that they resolved,

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Cheers for the heads up. Somehow I'd missed the complaints about them - now I know to avoid :thankyou: .

Me too, never realised they had any until now. Then again the OP might be a disgruntled customer trying to soil a reputation. We don't really know yet. Where's that popcorn....

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
whats the amusing links game?...

Stuff like ....

Life cycle of the 'Black Helicopter'

bhchart.png

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Go a googling. Type in Surplus and Adventure...........it's scary how many different groups, from us to pigeon fanciers :eek: are all sporting threads complaining about this company.

I tried to find one thread on here, but we've got seven :rolleyes: so I'm just going to merge this one with the last one up.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE