Sugar substitute that is actualy useful.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dr Toerag

Apr 9, 2015
Birmingham
When I was diagnosed as a diabetic about 35 years ago, it took me 1 week to get used to tea with no sugar. Failing that, use a sweetener that isn't saccharin based, as they tend to have a sour aftertaste.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
When I was diagnosed as a diabetic about 35 years ago, it took me 1 week to get used to tea with no sugar. Failing that, use a sweetener that isn't saccharin based, as they tend to have a sour aftertaste.

Do they even still make/sell saccharine?

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
The other half isn't a big sugar fan, she uses splenda.

Personally i think it tastes rank. Stevia doesn't actually taste that bad however, but im not sure if this would be okay for a diabetic to use.

Tonyuk

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I do drink fruit teas occasionally. You know the ones, with a few berries in a tea bag. Those seem ok with my blood sugar level.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Stevia is fine for a disbetic. In fact the best sweetner he or she can take.
The other half isn't a big sugar fan, she uses splenda.

Personally i think it tastes rank. Stevia doesn't actually taste that bad however, but im not sure if this would be okay for a diabetic to use.

Tonyuk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE