So who is going to the Bushmoot this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Listenclear - I'm sure there will be people about for transport from the station if you give a rough idea of eta nearer the time.[/QUOTE]

Great idea, thanks.:You_Rock_
Will post a new thread or something nearer the time and see if there are any takers. Will be heading to tesco or wherever first. Although i'm sure everyone else will be too.
:D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've taken the plunge and booked a ticket! :red: So me and me boy will be along

Is it weird that I'm a bit nervous about turning up on my own not knowing anyone? :eek:

Hoping you guys are all as nice as you seem via cyberspace!

:beerchug:

Good on you :D
They were lovely to me last year, though I did know some of the Scots and the Northerners.
Lots of families as well as folks on their own. Just a really nice mix of people :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll be on holiday again this year, plus it's our wedding anniversary on July 31st so Carol won't be into roughing it with a load of beardy weirdys.

One day though, one day .....

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Can't afford the moot for me and the lad and two weeks in Gran Canaria so that weekend I'll be camping near Sennybridge; I'll raise a beer or three to you all though.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Hello again people! Just as an adition (not a thread hijack, honest! :D ) I'm thinking of extending my stay... I've booked off the 2 weeks after the moot to mooch around and maybe slowly mission up to Scotland to see some family, but have no more plans than that.

Any great suggestions for local or 'en route' places to camp (wild or as close to)? Thanks :)

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
Hopefully I'll be there this year, provided that Tony can book me a double ensuite with internet connection :D
Ah well:rolleyes: I'll just put up with two trees close enough together to hang my basha.

See you there.

regards

beach bum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE