Small Nanok SF-25

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
I recently purchased a Nanok sf-25 sleeping bag, the nanok website said it was 86cm wide at the shoulders.
When it arrived I took it out with me on a cold night but as with all new kit I didn't trust it so I also took my old bag, good job really I could not fit into the new bag and ended up in the old one.
When I got home I measured it and it was 72cm wide this is about 6 inches shorter in width so this make about a foot difference in the inside of the bag, the company I bought it from were great and refunded all my money and I bought a Golden eagle form Mr Mears site, it goes down to -25, it is made by Nanok again so the first thing i did was measure it as it was suppose to be 82cm and it was, I tried it out for size and it is plenty big enough and there are some great design features built into it that the other Nanok did not have.

10/10 for size and design, I will try it out this weekend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE