shotgun cartridge containers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mereside

Nomad
Aug 21, 2010
hornsea
being handy i have tried to make most things rather than buying . i have made a few knifes, cookers which i will be posting but for now here's a few containers that are easy to make for salt ,pepper and the likes they are waterproof and i have done the ones at the back for charcloth . I have been looking at scaling down my kit as i will be going off in august for a week in a scottish forrest ,atb wayne
F10V1960.jpg

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
thats some realy nice long brass there been trying to fine some just like it (I dont shoot) to make something like these...

candlebox02.jpg

candlebox03.jpg

or these

candle_tin01.jpg

candle_tin02.jpg

pics originally from a chap called SPORK on the BushcraftUSA forum

mereside

Nomad
Aug 21, 2010
hornsea
thanks for the comments i cant see the lead being an issue as the shot goes into a wad not the case but you can get steel or bismuth cases if its an issue or buy new cases. i reload all my rifles and shotguns so cases are abundant for me. and if anyone wants to make them nip down to your local clay shooting ground they will give you hundreds of cases free of charge most of the clubs use gamebore super steel loads, atb wayne
corso you posted while i was typing thats a neat idea if you want long brass find a clayshoot close by it will be free. if not give me a pm and i can send you some,atb wayne

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
thanks for the comments i cant see the lead being an issue as the shot goes into a wad not the case but you can get steel or bismuth cases if its an issue or buy new cases...

Fair enough for the steel, bsmuth, and new cases. But regarding used lead cases, even though the shot is in a sleeve, it still rattles around and lead dust settles about in the case.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE