sharp shineys, sharp not so shineys, mess tins, tarps and other stuff to clear out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
ive been having a clear out and found a ton of stuff i forgot i had and stuff ive recently traded/bought that i no longer have use for as i already have to much stuff anyway :eek: everything is posted second class recorded so here we go....

boot liners, brand new never used in medium ( i have no idea what size medium is though ) £6 posted
100_3513_zpsafffd804.jpg

rope fall arresters (14-16mm rope ) cant see anyone having much use for these as theyre industrial but never used £10 each
100_3515_zpscd63780e.jpg

bushcraft knife ( i say that as i have no idea who made it ) you may want to put a new handle on it and you will defo need a new sheath as this one is made from 6mm hide! its defo 01 though and is a really nice blade with two trees etched on it.£65 blade 115mm x 4mm handle 110mm
100_3524_zps4e03b61e.jpg

three british army tarps in really good but used condition £20 each theres three patterns so choose the one you want 1,2 or three from left to right.
100_3526_zpsec443d7f.jpg

mess tin and kfs set £10
100_3527_zpsf35912c6.jpg

well thats all folks ( unless i find more stuff lol! )

Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Wow what a thread. Wish I could take the lot.

Them crabs is it 4 quid a pair? As in two crabs and the link?

If the mess kit is stainless I'll take it bud.

Last edited:

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Yeah sorry when I say each that means 2 crabs and one link, one end goes to a ring, clip, nut etc the other clips around your free climbing rope, I know these are good as anything ive ever taken a fall on went straight in the bin and was replaced with new.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
One laplander sold, five left. I've still got tons of climbing gear to go through yet so I'll keep you posted if I find any more quickdraws (I could never remember their proper name ) lol!

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Three laplanders pending so two left enzo also sold pending payment, Gerber also now gone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE