Second Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Hello there John,
If there has been a cancellation may I take up one of the hammocks?
Many thanks if it's possible.
JOhn C

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
MagiKelly,
Just back in the country and sweated my way through the first "Group buy" post.
So, sorry for the late addition, I'll take one if there is a spare.

Tremendous effort by the way, and thanks...

Ogri the trog

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Final list

2 Big Lizard
2 JamesOConnor
1 jem seeley
1 hobo
1 strollon
1 2blackcat
1 sheperd
1 JFW
1 Dave
2 Culicoidis
2 Scruff
1 Phil562
1 Bothyman
1 m6nut
3 Angus Og
1 Daniel
1 Tantalus
2 Oakleaf
1 Match
1 Halo
1 Andyn
2 ilovemybed
2 Povarian
1 Hedgehog
1 Bikething
1 Sean13
2 M@rk
1 wildrover
1 Toddy
1 JohnC
1 Ogri the trog
2 gill
2 wanderinstar
1 Dhole

We are actually slightly over but I will pass on the three I was going to take. Payment getting transferred tomorrow, should arrive by Friday and the hammocks should be here around a week after that.

MagiKelly

As an update the manufacturer was initially out of stock but has today completed making our hammocks (really your hammocks as I am not getting any from this batch). FedEx are collecting them today so I should have them next Monday or Tuesday. I will make sure I have the envelopes in so these can go out as soon as the money is sorted out. I am actually amazed they have recieved the money already. I actually suspect he may just be sending out the hammocks in advance of the money arriving because he trusts us after the first buy.

Speaking of money I do not know the final price yet as I have still to see what the Duty etc comes too. I still expext it to be around the £17 mark.

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Can I get mine then too? :D

I'll be bringing my single hammock along with me (same style) so I can do a compare of comfort etc.

MagiKelly

There here!

Okay I will save you the maths etc. The important points are the prices. The price for those collecting theirs in person at the Scottish Meet up is £13.00. For the rest of you the price posted first class in a luxury plastic envelope :rolleyes: and including PayPal fees is £16.80.

PapPal payments to be made to John-AT-MagiKelly.co.uk replaceing the -AT- with the required symbol. Anyone wanting to pay by cheque, drop me a PM. Now Remember it is VERY important that you inlcude your BCUK name with the payment. for the sake of my sanity.

And this is the final list

2 Big Lizard
2 JamesOConnor
1 jem seeley
1 hobo
1 strollon
1 2blackcat
1 sheperd
1 JFW
1 Dave
2 Culicoidis
2 Scruff
1 Phil562
1 Bothyman
1 m6nut
3 Angus Og
1 Daniel
1 Tantalus
2 Oakleaf
1 Match
1 Halo
1 Andyn
2 ilovemybed
2 Povarian
1 Hedgehog
1 Bikething
1 Sean13
2 M@rk
1 wildrover
1 Toddy
1 JohnC
1 Ogri the trog
2 gill
2 wanderinstar
1 Dhole

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE