sak fakes on ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
Hmm economy swiss army knives... I have two swiss army knives and although the scales aren't shiny, I wouldn't really consider them rough. I've noticed that the victorinox emblem is actually rubbing off. It's like the symbol is cut into the scale and then some sort of paint or something has been put into the grooves. My first one I got a few years ago says Victorinox Switzerland stainless rostfrei on one side and officier suisse with a little symbol on the other. My newer one which I bought from the same store (Canadian Tire) and is the same model (spartan) says Victorinox Swiss made stainless on one side and officier suisse on the other but with no symbol. They came in vacuformed plastic packages that said victorinox on them. I'm sure they're real but they've been confusing me for a while. Maybe they're the economy version. Has the emblem on the scales rubbed off on anyone elses knife?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE