Rough Close ~ March '11

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... with Mr Fenna on the scene it will probably bucket it down!)

"Rain god?" Wadda ya mean "Rain god?" :D

Well we have to have someone else to blame now that Twang Twang isn't coming :lmao::lmao:

15:Sunshine

Someone had to do it ~ Looks like we have a new scape goat for this one :27:

Who's twang twang ...............is that a nom de hammock ?

Andys' nickname is my fault. His first RC Meet was the December '08 Meet ~ if you have a look for it you will see that it was _a bit more than mildly moist_ :yikes: . He then decided that it would be better to ascend to the trees. Having not previously hammocked, he asked for advice. I invented the name 'T.T.T set up' and told him to avoid it at all costs. When he asked what this T.T.T set up was, I told him it stood for 'Twang' as the hammock slips the first time 'Twang' as it slips the second time, and 'Thunk' as you hit the ground.
Unfortunately (for Andy) my little wind up turned out to be a bit prophetic :eek: :rofl: :nana:

Greg said:
Living off the land..Good Man!

I know that there was a pseudo conservationist phrase in the Seventies that said 'Save a tree, eat a beaver!'. But good God man, it's a scout camp site :yikes: :lmao: .
Mind you, the three foot tall and squeaky brigade should be easy enough to trap ~ we'd just need woodspirits to build a wood pile :eek: .

Rain at an RC Meet is down to Andy2112 ~ aka he who said when departing the September '10 'Gonna rain later!'. Like this one, it was an extended Meet and some of us were there for an extra night ~ it threw it down!

If it snows we lay the blame with Mesquite :p) :lmao: .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Looks like I'm going to have to miss this one - off to Bulgaria this weekend.

Sorry to hear that Andy ~ thanks for letting us know ;) .

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite
Snarf (tbc)
TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
Sasquatch
dave53
Karl82
Elines (TBC)
Man of tanith
John Fenna
Andy T
Dr Jones
Cliv
Twodogs ( arrive Sat am )
Muddy Boots arriving friday
Ratbag + Ratbag Junior - arriving Saturday
PJMcBear
Tank (Maybe Friday Evening) +1
NLW - Arriving Freitag.
courtney - Sat AM

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Cant make it to this one guys :sadwavey:
Got tattoos on saturday. bah look at that! I go start my own business and all these inconsiderate people keep booking in!

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

Decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite
Snarf (tbc)
TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
Sasquatch
dave53
Karl82
Elines (TBC)
Man of tanith
John Fenna
Andy T
Dr Jones
Cliv
Twodogs ( arrive Sat am )
Muddy Boots arriving friday
Andy2112 (Sat am)
Ratbag + Ratbag Junior - arriving Saturday
Andy BB (TBC)
PJMcBear
Tank (Sat AM)
NLW - Arriving Freitag.
Ged - No more than a possibility really, probably only one night and I don't know which.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE