Rough Close 'Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend' Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I've missed way too many of these due to work commitments, so I'm really looking forward to it! And will probably try tree-hanging for the first time too, so there should be plenty of entertainment value in that:)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Id like to but most likely working. Im in a new studio in congleton now, if anybody wants to visit for a tattoo! :eek:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Just editing to confirm im able attend for the whole meet now ive greased my wifes palm with silver for a break. Who said camping was cheap!!!

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

Decorum
MartinK9
Andy BB - subject to work
Ged - subject to all sorts of things
Twodogs , TBC with my luck with meets lately
Mesquite - Friday to the Monday
udamiano
Wayland and possibly Debs
BareThrills Friday to Tuesday
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Decorum,
My wrist operations are now healing well and I should like to attend at least part of this meet. I can't get there until Saturday morning and would like to arrive at 8- 8.30 if a) I can get access by car to drop off gear at that time and more importantly b) it won't be too early to disturb those already there? I should have to leave about the same time on Monday to make a lunchtime family thing.
In the anticipation the foregoing is not a difficulty it will be my first Coventry meet in 3 years! So.......

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

Decorum
MartinK9
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Decorum,
My wrist operations are now healing well and I should like to attend at least part of this meet. I can't get there until Saturday morning and would like to arrive at 8- 8.30 if a) I can get access by car to drop off gear at that time and more importantly b) it won't be too early to disturb those already there? I should have to leave about the same time on Monday to make a lunchtime family thing.
In the anticipation the foregoing is not a difficulty it will be my first Coventry meet in 3 years! So.......

Meet List:

Decorum
MartinK9
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)

Let us know when you arrive and I'll give you a hand to unload etc. :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... I can't get there until Saturday morning

No problem :)

...and would like to arrive at 8- 8.30

No problem :)

a) I can get access by car to drop off gear at that time and more importantly

No Problem :)

b) it won't be too early to disturb those already there?

No problem, that time's fine :)

I should have to leave about the same time on Monday to make a lunchtime family thing.

Again, no problem :)

As Martin said (and has kindly volunteered), there'll be folk around who are willing to help :D .

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com

Decorum
MartinK9
Twodogs , Sunday onwards for me ,,,,yarrrrrrrrr
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
As it's about a week off and none has mentioned it (Which could be due to lower numbers on this one :dunno: ) ...

Sales / Trades / Swaps at the Meet :~

Sales / Trades / Swaps at the Meet are fine. The usual forum rules apply and are extended to cover the site and also to my self (unless I have a vested interest in the transaction).

We'll arrange a time and place at some point between Friday eve and Saturday morn.

Sales / Trades / Swaps List
:

decorum: misc bits and bobs ~ but definitely some thermawrap (for pot cosy type DIY projects ~ link)

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Sales / Trades / Swaps List:

decorum: misc bits and bobs ~ but definitely some thermawrap (for pot cosy type DIY projects ~ link)
Andy BB - possible odds and ends, Karrimor Jaguar ks100/65 rucksack (blue), Vulcan rucksack with sidepockets (OG). Possibly a working Optimus 111 (paraffin)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though

Decorum
MartinK9
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)
TinkyPete (TBC)

Very much work dependant for me as I am on call now from 1st June to 1st October but if I am free I hope to get along to the meet may have some sales and swaps too, I am sorting out kit at the minute

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Still not certain I can be there but now looking more likely than not as Higher Management would like an excuse not to attend the local QJ celebrations

Decorum
MartinK9
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)
TinkyPete (TBC)
Elines (days to be decided)

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
Going to try my best to get to this, will be my first meet in, must be three years, so looking forward to it.

Decorum
MartinK9
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)
TinkyPete (TBC)
Aragorn

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Going to try my best to get to this, will be my first meet in, must be three years, so looking forward to it.

Decorum
MartinK9
udamiano
Priam + Sam (TBC)
Sean_F
Humpback (Sat to Mon)
TinkyPete (TBC)
Aragorn

We will try and give you good weather then :)

There. I said it. avatar4480_1.gif

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
We will try and give you good weather then :)

There. I said it.
attachment.php

You're no latter day Rob McKenna (Link and Link) :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE