Rivers west pro hill smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Final bump .....im setting a fleabay account up tonight....when it's gone...it's gone...

eggs shouldn't dance with stones.....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hard to describe ....like a pale olive green, very subdued ....ill see if I can find a pic....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Here....
2a8ype8u.jpg

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Looks like the sleeves are coming off ....snip snip snip.....will make a great pig hunters smock.....weeeeeeal

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers spoony , I'm not on there and fancy modifying it if I can't get close to what I've paid. I've only worn it twice , swmbo is slowly coming to terms with the new purchases lol

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
dont mod it mate, i have one of these and they are a cracking top, it will sell, ive used mine for stalking, hill walking, out in the woods, its waterproof, windproof, breathable, clever pockets, front bino pocket, nice high collar at back to keep wind off neck and head, well thought out top.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
dont mod it mate, i have one of these and they are a cracking top, it will sell, ive used mine for stalking, hill walking, out in the woods, its waterproof, windproof, breathable, clever pockets, front bino pocket, nice high collar at back to keep wind off neck and head, well thought out top.

Just going to cut the inner cuffs, so I can push the sleeves up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Noooooooo don't do it, I really can't believe this hasn't sold yet they aren't a massive smock so a XL may fit a L personae with a layer underneath.
I really love mine some one buy this before it gets the snip

"Courage is being scared to death-and saddling up anyway!"
-John Wayne-

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE