Price drop! Rivers West Field Pro Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
For sale is my Rivers West Field Pro Smock, which is in olive and is a generous size medium. It is in very good condition and has barely been worn. There is a minor burn mark on the main pocket, this has singed the fibres but it not a hole, it has not gone all the way through and will not compromise the performance at all. The damage is miniscule and is around the size of the very tip of a sharpened pencil and it is photographed below. Aside from that the jacket is perfect. These sell for around £115.00 without postage, taking the minor flaw into consideration I would like £65 now only £59.50 all in to your door.

features of the jacket include:

Zip-off Hood with Visor
Radial Collar
Weatherproof Zippered Shoulder Pocket
Weatherproof Front Zipper
Underarm Zipper Vents
Magnetic Center Front Pocket
Weatherproof Zippered Hand Warmer Pockets
Comfort Cuffs
Shirt Tail Hem

imagejpg1_zpsf670c182.jpg

imagejpg1_zps7a0f6e4d.jpg

imagejpg2_zps9deff9c5.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsf6315518.jpg

imagejpg1_zps565b88ab.jpg

Thanks for looking, any questions dont hesistate to contact me.

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
They work for me?

Once before a few people browsing via taptalk couldn't see them? Hope they work soon :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bargain ...fantastic hood system, comfortable and better design than similar priced rivals IMHO . I did cut the inner cuffs out of mine for Better venting etc.

e6cc7c26fda67fa0462c60b10828f67c.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE