Ray Mears / SWC Woodlore..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Unused and boxed as per the Woodlore site..

023-16.jpg

018-25.jpg

Just cleaned for the photo's and then rewaxed it and its back in its box..

O1 and Iroko hardwood scales, tapered tang..

028-12.jpg

025-18.jpg

020-21.jpg

024-16.jpg

I think these sold out within a short time and now there is a bit of a wait for them.

£275.. Includes Insured RMSD..

Thanks folks..

:)

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
If anyone wants to collect this and pay cash, It can go for what it cost me (£260).. Which is the Woodlore price plus their postage costs.

The extra £15 was to cover my PP fees and RMSD..

:)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
To those who tried to keep this thread on track; thank you.

To those who are perhaps unaware of the forum protocols, please do not undermine a sales thread.

cheers,
Toddy

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
well done jim, ive got an original SWC knife (he says trying not to sound cocky) and he really does make good knives, not seen any of his RM knives yet, but im sure they are really good quality. Is the knife for collecting or are you going to use it in the field, i always think its a shame when a beautiful tool doesnt get used for its purpose.

Anyway good luck with it jim.... goodjob

Colin

Jiimlad42

Nov 28, 2009
Formby
Of course its coming out with me in the field, i thought it was finally time to replace my destroyed mora clipper. Like you i dont see the point in buying a tool created to be used and then locking it away, seems a shame really

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE