Quality goodies for sale (a bit of a clear out...)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I've done a bit of an update on the list of things available. Please note that:

- Postage is included in things being sent to U.K. addresses only;

- Items marked in square brackets '[ ... ]' are 'spoken for';

- Items marked with an asterisk * have had their price reduced - though, actually, by including postage, I'm doing that anyway... What a fool!

Anyway, I hope it might prompt a bit more interest.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Yes, I have and I have replied to jacko1066@... as you supplied. I sent one off to you this morning at 8:08 with three photos attached. Did you not get it? Silly question: obviously not. I'll try again.

Apologies and a fullsome curse on technology that we're lead to believe will do what we want but doesn't.

Richard

Have you been getting my pm's Tilly? Regarding a photo of the paramo smock mate

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I've just sent two photos to the address you gave me (at 17:37 apparently). My other email address did not recognise the address you sent me and so refused to do anything. Let's hope that this third attempt comes through!

Have you been getting my pm's Tilly? Regarding a photo of the paramo smock mate

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Original post updated. There's still stuff for sale at ludicrously good prices and the price INCLUDES postage to mainland U.K. addresses!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Ah - there's nothing like pleasing the punters! So, any takers for the rest of the stuff on sale? It is all high quality and, if not new, is in the best of nick...

...and there are the prices reduced - again. I must be mad...

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
There's now a Swazi Goretex Paclite smock available, should anyone want it. As ever, the price is stupidly reasonable and includes postage to U.K. mainland addresses.

It's listed on my original post at the bottom.

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Yes please to the Swazi smock if it is still available. Can you confirm model or do you have a picture?

Tamoko is currently first in line on this. I do have photos but you will need to p.m. me your email address as posting pics on the forum is beyond my abilities and, more importantly, patience!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE