Quality goodies for sale (a bit of a clear out...)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
There has been a growing surplus of stuff in the cupboard that simply does not get used enough, if at all. I reckon it's silly to just have it sitting there, gathering dust, so here's a list of the kit that's now available. Prices are negotiable (to a degree) and *INCLUDE* postage to U.K. adresses. I have huge difficulty in getting photos onto this forum but I do have pics of most things - all you have to do is email me and I will reply with a photo!

Here we go:

5. Klattermusen Flinta Classic 35L rucksack; colour: black; never used; price: £50 o.n.o.

6. Podsacs Thin Ice rucksack; unused but modified to include a frame sheet to improve the carry; price: £50 o.n.o.

8. Steiner 7x50 Commander XP binoculars; boxed; unused; cost new £919; price: £420 o.n.o.

9. Ben Orford Whittler knife; 3mm 01 tool steel with elm slabs; price: £100 o.n.o.

12. Paramo trousers (see above re-model!); colour: black; size: LL; used but in good condition; price: £30 o.n.o.

13. Swedish Army M39 woollen tunic; size: 104 (about 42-43" chest); unissued (it still has the maker's tags on the sleeve); without buttons; price: £15 o.n.o.

That's it. For sizing, I am 6'1" tall, have a 44" chest and weigh in at just under 14 stones and all the clothing fits me (except the Swedish woollen tunic). I would far rather this stuff was used rather than gathering dust.

As I said earlier, if you'd like a picture or want further information about anything, please email me.

Many thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thanks for reply Tiley, i will now ponder over the weekend, as i am just off camping, the ground sheet is expensive, so if upon my return you still have it, i may well insult you with an offer!

Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Ivan...

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Absolutely gutted! Just not long bought a SilNylon Duomid and PyraNet inner for almost the same money.... Aaarrrgggg!!!!

Good luck with the sale mate!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
The fabric colour is a light green - actually really nice because it's restful when you're in it but it's still quite light - and yes, it comes with all the guys, linelocks and even two sets of pegs because of a confusion when I originally ordered it.

Hope this helps.

Hi Tiley

What colour cuben is the duomid please and does it come with the line loks and guys?

Cheers
Paul

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Yes, it is. I used it once for a canoe event and then, when I got home, I washed it in the Tech Wash stuff and reproofed it. The Analogy is a very effective waterproof system but, for reasons beyond my ken (I think it's actually habit...), I tend to go for a hard shell, rather than the Paramo. Silly, really.

Hi tiley,

Is the paramo waterproof?

Cheers
Steve

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oh POOH! He who hesitates is lost! Well done Mandapanda, came home early from camping aswell as it hammered down.

Ivan...

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Yes, it is. I used it once for a canoe event and then, when I got home, I washed it in the Tech Wash stuff and reproofed it. The Analogy is a very effective waterproof system but, for reasons beyond my ken (I think it's actually habit...), I tend to go for a hard shell, rather than the Paramo. Silly, really.

Would it be possible to pm me a picture please mate?

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
As I said in the post, I can email a picture happily and easily but my muddled mind and ineptitude do not permit me to get anything on to the forum/p.m. area. So, p.m. me your email address and I'll send you a picture.

Would it be possible to pm me a picture please mate?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE