Praising great servide (Blackhawk!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robotchicken80

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2012
Verden (Germany)
Hi

I saw a couple of threads praising good customer service and I thought that I should also share my experience.

Some months ago (and after a long search) I decided to buy mid-sized backpack /rucksack. Since most of my trips are 2-day trips, I went for one of those 72 hr packs. I bought a Blackhawk Titan with a 3 litre bladder.
The thing is not cheap at all, and after delivery and taxes I paid more than 250 euros, but the pack is really high quality and as the US guys say: "heavy duty".
Long story short: after only one use of the bladder I noticed some nasty mould in it and I was not able to remove it.
I send an email to the company with some pictures of the bladder and they came back to me almost immediately.
After a couple of email exchanges they agreed to send me a new one... and two weeks after when I open the package what I got was: a complete new backpack!! and they even paid for the taxes !!!

I have absolutely no connection with this company, but you don't see this kind of service very often and I thought that the very least I could do is to share my experience.

Apologies if the story was too long.

Cheers

Toni

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
That's very good service. I've had a smaller blackhawk bag for about four years now- It's not bad, but not great either. Robust materials, but many failings like the cinch buckles to tighten the shoulder straps constantly loosen off (which is utterly infuriating!), the padding has collapsed in one of the shoulder straps, and the stitching is coming away in a fair few places. The design is reasonable though, and the cordura material is holding up well, as are the chunky zips.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE