Pocket FAK (ouch pouch)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Not suggesting you go away from your training but that was only introduced into the EU and UK resus council recommendations for a couple of years and was revised again in 2010 where breaths were re-introduced along with emphasis on high quality faster and deeper compressions. It's also the case with the British and American heart foundations. Hands only CPR well CCR really is only recommended for lay bystanders and those unable or unwilling to give rescue breaths.

Typical. I seriously wish they would pick an option a teach it. Changing it all the time does not help remembering it. I know it keeps trainers in a job, but I work in the NHS and this is mandatory training every year, given by the NHS. If they could pick the best option and stick to it, arrrhh. Sorry rant over :) I used to not mind the breaths as it just felt right to do them. Then they got changed. Then it was one rescue breath, then none. Sorry little bit of rant left there. Done now , promise.

Just a nudge to all. I should have called the thread cuts kit or something. I do have a FAK in my backpack for when out. This was just a trouser pocket option for when the packs not to hand.

Thanks all. Great to have such a resource to call upon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE