PLCE-Sidepocket with joke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I have tried both the sabre 45 and the snugpak rocket pack, but whilst the side pocket is useful when on the yoke, I found the sack itself not big enough for a serious few days, especially in colder weather.
The other problem is that I try not to look like "the one that got away" looking for the Syrian border, or be perceived as some paramilitary psyho when there is a chance of bumping into the average member of the public either on a secluded beach or the woods.
These are times in which bushcraft in our country could be either an environmentally conscious and accepted outdoor skill and pursuit, or something to be viewed with approbrium by the grey men in suits or the taliban in blue.
I have recently noticed the eyebrows of dogwalkers and the like and now opt for a maxpedition thermite versipack, which can go inside a larger, but non-military looking rucksac that copes adequately with kit for a few days without bin bags and bungees festooning the outside, or be used on its own, looking like a camera bag, for a short trip with a water bottle or hydration pack and drab but not DPM clothing.
OK. Thats my few lines and thoughts. I'll go and lie down for a bit now...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE