Places to bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 6, 2006
Leamington Spa
Hi
Can anyone suggest places to bushcraft. I often use scout bases which are great, though some require a CBI disclosure. I live near Leamington Spa Warwickshire, but enjoy traveling to other parts of the country to bushcraft.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
cvtwoodlife

MattyWW

Feb 11, 2023
Leamington Spa
Hi
Can anyone suggest places to bushcraft. I often use scout bases which are great, though some require a CBI disclosure. I live near Leamington Spa Warwickshire, but enjoy traveling to other parts of the country to bushcraft.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
cvtwoodlife
Hey, just picking up on this thread. I live in Radford and was wondering which Scout bases you've been to? Looking to get somewhere I can legitimately go. I'm a scout leader, but haven't been able to get permission at a local site for just myself.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hey, just picking up on this thread. I live in Radford and was wondering which Scout bases you've been to? Looking to get somewhere I can legitimately go. I'm a scout leader, but haven't been able to get permission at a local site for just myself.
I doubt you'll get a response from cvwoodlife as he was last seen on the forum in August 2013

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE