Photography shoot at the Bushmoot.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Thank you Wayland from us both (Ashley & Claire), we thoroughly enjoyed your photography workshop. It was exactly what we both needed and although we were limited by our camera at times we defiantly got great shots that we were very happy with, it was a great recap and taught us important points, also set us up for when we get our new camera soon, im sure it'll improve our shots. Thanks again!

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Yes thanks Wayland, Id forgotten just how beautiful and magical dawn really is, even if it is stupid o clock in the morning. It has been a long time since I watched the sunrise, in a way Im glad my film ran out because it gave me time to just enjoy the surroundings and `stare as long as sheep and cows`

Whats wrong with the world that we have become so busy?

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Sadly I missed this, I had considered it to be a perfect opportunity to learn from a professional.
Sadly I was a 100% numpty, even though I prepared for the event days in advance. Charged all my batteries and cleaned and checking everything twice (or more) only to find that when it came to the evening talk I’d left my camera battery in the charger at home, leaving me with no pictures of the moot, and my wife’s first camping trip.

Maybe Wayland you'll do another one next year... :)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
wayland is on the Mors course so he probably wont read this for another week or so.
How long is the Mors course anyway?

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Sadly I missed this, I had considered it to be a perfect opportunity to learn from a professional.
Sadly I was a 100% numpty, even though I prepared for the event days in advance. Charged all my batteries and cleaned and checking everything twice (or more) only to find that when it came to the evening talk I’d left my camera battery in the charger at home, leaving me with no pictures of the moot, and my wife’s first camping trip.

Maybe Wayland you'll do another one next year... :)

Don't worry Tadpole, I brought only one 25 frame film with me and left my digital in my tent, so after some lovely shots I was left enviously staring at all the pretty pictures I was missing!
Still, gave me a chance to look in the rockpools and admire the sky.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I missed this too. :( Saw some shots elsewhere, it looks lovely. Next year I'm gonna try and explore more, and I really will make time for the tracking, something I really wanted to do this year.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I finally got around to sorting my pictures from the shoot so here are a few of them.

Ogmore_Castle.jpg

This is what we got up early for, sorry about that folks.

Tipi_and_Pinto.jpg

An unexpected bonus.

Ogmore_Strand.jpg

A long exposure at the beach. At least my feet stayed dry.

Ogmore.jpg

The last of the light before the weather broke.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
It was my first go at having a long exposure time, unfortunately with my fujifilm S5700 I was limited to a maximum of 4 seconds, I would have liked to try for a little longer, but im limited on the shutter-speeds and aperture on the camera, cant wait to get my hands on that 450D!

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Those are still really good photos nightwalker.
I took mine to be developed today but when I got to the shop I reached in my pocket and realised I left the damn thing at home :(

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Excellent photos guys, looks like it was worth the early start.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Those are neat! I especially like the long exposure of last of the light before the weather broke. I've managed to post mine in a separate thread, and they're all mixed up with some other photos from the moot. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE