Passaround - Chris Caine Survival Tool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I'm back in England now. The Europe trip lasted a couple of weeks longer than planned, sorry if that was inconvenient for anyone. Slot me in when it's easiest, or leave me out if necessary. I'm not sure I'll be able to add much to what's already been said but I would like to take a look at the tool if it's possible.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
it arrived on my doorstep yesterday, but I've not had a chance to have a proper look at it yet. I'm teaching over the next couple of days so won't get a chance to play fr a few days.

I'll post up when I've had a play ;)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
er, I've been so busy I've not been able to use it as much as i planned but I have taken it to a few trees and hazel stools ;)

I hurt my hand over the weekend and typing is not a fun activity today. I shall put a couple of pics and a proper write up of my thoughts and impressions.

I've left it int he workshop so I'll pick it up tomorrow and can pass it on to the next person. Sorry it got held up a little :sad6:

M

Matt1

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Can you please let me know who currantly has the passaround CC survival tool, the reason been i was asked if i would donate this tool to a charity auction event to raise funds for help for hero's which is been held near the end of April, I really need the CC survival tool back asap so it can be refurbished and the regimental cress ingraved in time for the Auction!

I would like to thank you for all your comments so far.

Regards Matt.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
er, I've been so busy I've not been able to use it as much as i planned but I have taken it to a few trees and hazel stools ;)

I hurt my hand over the weekend and typing is not a fun activity today. I shall put a couple of pics and a proper write up of my thoughts and impressions.

I've left it int he workshop so I'll pick it up tomorrow and can pass it on to the next person. Sorry it got held up a little :sad6:

Hit your thumb with a hammer?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE