Outdoor Research Bug Bivi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Guys,

This is probably a silly question, so I expect a silly answer....

I recently bought an Outdoor Research Bug Bivi - http://www.outdoorresearch.com/site/bug_bivy.html

Now for the life of me I cannot work out how the pole fits in the head section to keep the netting off my face.

It looks like there should be a sleeve for the pole, but I can't find the opening.

Can anyone help me out.

Dunce hat at the ready.

Thanks

Mike

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
meh, I thought that too but if it does its going back and it a crap solution.

When the pole is in this config it looks nothing like the pic on the site, just a saggy netting thing

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Looking on Amazon it sounds like somebody else had the same problem, apparently there are instructions on one of the small tags somewhere.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Okay I have worked it out.

The hole you put the pole in is INCREDIBLY small and until I went over every inch on the stitching I didn't find it.

For future reference for all, you pull down the velcro strip, you then want to squeeze the soft velcro bit that is stitched to the bag and then you should see a VERY small hole. Slide in pole and Bob's ya uncle!

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
ill probably get barred for this but i couldnt resist
doctor doctor i think ive got malaria...
well miss cole im going to need to see your breasts and your vagina
ill get me coat made me chuckle :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE