One cup wash and shave

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
Not sure about the one cup or the single towel, but I have used shaving oils and as chris says they work though they can leave you feeling a bit oily. At the risk of loosing all credibility on this forum I have shopped online here and they have great products if you want to get some oils or a cut throat
http://www.mankind.co.uk/home.dept, obviously this is not owned or run by anyone with whom I have any affiliation or vested interest.

If you are looking for a straight razor i have collected a few, lets just say I got fed up with the prices of replacement blades for the usual branded razor manufacturers and explored using a straight for a while. there is no better shave but the phrase no pain no gain must have been coined from this. They are used and from a bygone era but otherwise in great nick if you are interested let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE