Norway Jan 2013 -Planning and Preparation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
we have 6 weeks and 4 days to go, not that I am counting down. yes I got my passport I am now British and proud of it.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Really? Did dyou like it?
Unfortunately it has to be the kind they have in the grocery store (which has a milder taste than the home made one), my mother couldn't get her hands of enough good quality trout this year, so she didn't make any.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Yes, it looks like it, thank god. Sick of the warm wet weather now. Even got some snow this morning, but I am not sure if it will set.

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Over the next couple of weeks I am out and a about in Dorset stuck in a back of a wagon unable to move so going to try out some of my new kit during the freezing temps (new long johns to try out :) ) and a boots and socks to confirm for the trip too.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
-14C at the lowest this weekend.
Visited my parents this weekend, and woke up at -20C this morning (somw 200km north of Oslo).
Looks like winter has settled now, but still not to much snow.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
nice one Pete.
Thanks for the weather update Skaukraft ill be keeping my eye on that weather link. Its 4 weeks and 3 days now to go

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE