Nice looking 50l rucksack...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikergj

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2011
Oxford
I follow on from the thread that Mountainm started. At this moment in time I am thinking this is probably the best bargain I have ever purchased. At £19.99 it seems to be extremely good value. It is sturdy, seems to be well made, but I guess I will find out how well it is made once I get it out in the field.

It is fairly heavy on its own but does feel comfortable on the back, I am looking forward to getting out and about with this and if it starts to fall apart I will let you no immediately, ha ha. But to be honest I dont think there is any chance of this.

IMG_2112Bergan.jpg

IMG_2113Bergan.jpg

IMG_2114Bergan.jpg

IMG_2115Bergan.jpg

IMG_2116Bergan.jpg

IMG_2117Bergan.jpg

IMG_2118Bergan.jpg

IMG_2119Bergan.jpg

IMG_2120Bergan.jpg

IMG_2121Bergan.jpg

IMG_2122Bergan.jpg

IMG_2123Bergan.jpg

IMG_2124Bergan.jpg

I apologise if there is to many pics but some one did ask for plenty of picks.

Mike

mikergj

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2011
Oxford
I would love to show you what kit I will be carrying , but at the moment my kit is incomplete. Still getting it all together. I still need a bivi bag and a tarp, so if any one can help there. I recently bought myself a honey stove, flint and striker,a 12cm billy can and a flallkniven f1. I have a highlander lite doss bag and I stayed out Saturday night and it was not to comfortable, so that needs replacing. If you can wait a week or two I will hopefully have all my kit together and will show you what and where I will be putting it in the sack.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I know there a little more expensive but I'm considering these.

Trakker NXG 45ltr
Fox stalker rucksack.

Both are well made and available on eBay. The fox one was discontinued a couple of years ago but worth looking For.

The TFG gear is well made and also available in a real tree type camo.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Mike, thanks for posing the pictures. Can you give a rough idea how tall it is and how wide from the outside of one pocket to the other? I know it's 50l but I'm just trying to compare it with my old sack.

mikergj

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2011
Oxford
Mike, thanks for posing the pictures. Can you give a rough idea how tall it is and how wide from the outside of one pocket to the other? I know it's 50l but I'm just trying to compare it with my old sack.

Its roughly 650mm high and 500mm wide,hope that helps. I got to say I am absolutely chuffed with this sack. I know I have yet to test it, but I think its going to be the business. £19.99

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Its roughly 650mm high and 500mm wide,hope that helps. I got to say I am absolutely chuffed with this sack. I know I have yet to test it, but I think its going to be the business. £19.99

Yes, many thanks, very helpful. It's a little bigger than I need but for the price I could be tempted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE