Victorinox - Small things but nice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
Here are the little ones I have found in my late husband's collection. I don't think they are worth very much (maybe the Royal Ordnance one?) Mike did his apprenticeship at the Royal Ordnance he loved working there until they closed down which was a shame. I think I got the Mitel one when I used to administer that particular telephone system in the 90's. I will probably end up keeping them, especially the Royal Ordnance and Mitel. I will try and find out what's what, I think number 1 is for opening watches and the last 3 are sharpeners. This edge tool thing is catching, I feel that I am becoming as addicted as Mike was ha ha!

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 01.15.07.png
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 01.14.51.png

Megatramp

Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Your husband had impeccable taste.

These little ones are awesome, I have number 2 on my keys and it's saved the day most days since I put it there.

My favourite of the lot though is number 7. The wear and tear on the scales shows it's had a busy life.

Reactions: Every_Cloud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE